Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
Our beautiful White Star Calathea Indoor Plant is the perfect addition to any beautiful office or home. With striking white pinstripe leaves the White Star Calathea Indoor Plant is a unique addition to your beautiful indoor space.
The White Star Calathea Indoor Plant can grow up to 2 feet tall & is really easy to keep alive! It just needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks. Plus your dog or cat will love this plant as it is non-toxic to animals!
Really Low Maintenance
- Loves bright light but doesn’t need direct sunlight
- Water once every 1-2 weeks
- Extremely low maintenance
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Stunning large leaves with white veins
- Extremely low maintenance!
- Grows up to 2 feet tall
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room