Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
Red Flame (Bromeliaceae Vriesea) is one of most popular indoor flowering plants. With a striking red quill-like flower this plant is the perfect addition to any beautiful space – home or office.
Really Easy, Low Maintenance
- Water this plant with water once a week
- Allow the soil to dry in between watering
- Spray the flower with water once a week
- Really versatile, will thrive in the shade & bright sunlight
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- A truly stunning addition to any room
- A strong beautiful red quill
- Native to beautiful South America
- Extremely easy to look after, just spray & water every now & then!
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room