Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
Originating from the Amazon the Raindrop Indoor Plant is a beautiful addition to any home or office. Featuring vibrant green raindrop shaped leaves, the Raindrop Peperomia Indoor Plant thrives in shady spots & is very low maintenance – You only need to water the Raindrop Indoor Plant when the soil is dry.
Really Low Maintenance
- Water once every 3 weeks
- Only water when the soil is dry
- Keep in a shady spot
- This plant loves warm living rooms & warm offices
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Vibrant Green Raindrop Shaped Leaves
- Really low maintenance, only water once every 3 weeks
- Native the beautiful Amazon rainforest
- Likes to be placed next to red wine
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room