Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
With striking purple leaves, kissed with shades of green & silver, The Purple Zebrina is the perfect indoor plant for any beautiful space. At night the plant shimmers with a slight purple tint, making it one of our most popular plants & the heart of our Green Social Movement.
Really Low Maintenance
- Pop into a bright place with lots of sunlight
- Water once every 2-3 weeks
- Keep in a warm space
- Spray the leaves every 2-3 weeks
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Beautiful tongue shaped leaves
- Very low maintenance
- Lovely sliver & purple shimmer on the leaves
- Loves to be placed next to a large glass of Red Wine, preferably with your feet on the table.
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room