Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
The beautiful Purple Queen Tradescantia is blessed with a stunning purple underbelly on its leaves. Native to South America this exotic indoor plant is the perfect addition to any home or office. Also known as Moses-in-a-basket, beautiful white or purple flowers blossom when this plant feels at home. Followed by the arrival of fruit!
Really Low Maintenance
- Keep in a place with bright light that isn’t directly in the sun
- Allow the soil to dry between watering
- Water once every 2 weeks
- Spray the leaves once every 2 weeks
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Beautiful green & purple leaves
- Blossoms flowers when happy
- Grows fruits as well as flowers
- Loves to be placed next to a large red wine, preferably with your feet on the table
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room