Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
From the heart of the Brazilian forest, The Pink Markle Bromeliaceae Guzmania indoor flowering plant is a stunning indoor plant for any home or office. With a vibrant pink flower, with subtle green hints, The Pink Markle indoor flowering plant is bound to draw admiration from both friends and family.
Really Easy, Low Maintenance
- Pop into a brightly lit place, The Pink Markle will love it!
- Water this plant with water once every 1 to 2 weeks
- Allow the soil to dry in between watering
- Spray the flower with water once a week
- Really easy to look after
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- A truly stunning addition to any room
- A strong beautiful pink flower
- Native to the beautiful Brazilian Rainforest
- Extremely easy to look after, just spray & water every now & then!
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room