Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
The Mother-in-Law’s Tongue is a beautiful indoor house plant. It’s distinct sword-like, yellow-edged leaves make the Sansevieria a perfect addition to your home. The Mother-in-Law’s Tongue is extremely easy to look after, requiring watering only every 3 weeks!
Really Easy To Look After
- Really resilient & robust
- Just water every 3 weeks
- Keep the soil dry & never soak
- Keep me in a warm & sunlit space
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Unique Yellow Sword-Like Leaves
- Native to the beautiful Kingdom of Ghana
- Extremely easy to look after
- Likes to be placed next to red wine
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room