Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
The popular Green Leaf Peperomia is a delightful & easy to grow indoor plant. With stunning tongue shaped green leaves which sprawl out to form a perfectly shaped green Afro, the Green Leaf Peperomia is the perfect addition to any beautiful indoor space.
Really Low Maintenance
- Pop into a shady spot
- Allow the soil to dry between watering
- Water once every 2-3 weeks
- Avoid over-soaking the soil
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Air Purifying
- Reduces the amount of harmful gasses in your space
- Really easy to look after
- Loves to be placed next to a glass of Red Wine & a good book.
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room