Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
Mrs. Red Belly the Calathea Triostar is a stunning indoor houseplant, its characteristic red leaf underbelly adds vibrancy to any beautiful indoor space. A true green miracle which, purifies the air, sleeps at night & is exceptionally easy to look after. Calathea Triostar Indoor Plant even prefers the shade rather than direct sunlight.
Really Low Maintenance
- Water once a week
- Spray the leaves with water once a week
- Keep in a shady spot
- Keep in a warm spot – Perfect kitchen or bathroom plant
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Air Purifying
- Reduces the amount of harmful gasses in your space
- Sleeps at night!
- Really easy to look after
- Likes to be placed next a large glass of red wine & your feet on the table
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room