Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
The legendary indoor cheese plant is one of the most beautiful additions to any home or office. With vibrant & striking green leaves, this tropical climber plant will be the centre piece in any home or office.
Really Low Maintenance
- Pop into a place with shade
- Water once every 2 weeks
- Spray its leaves once every 2 weeks
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- The warmer the room, the bigger its leaves will grow
- Arrives over 1 metre tall!
- Extremely low maintenance
- Stunning large vibrant green leaves
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room