Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
The renowned Aloe Vera plant is known for its remarkable medicinal healing & cosmetics uses! A popular, beautiful plant that is exceptionally easy to look after!
The Aloe Vera plant has been used for centuries & originates from the Arabian Peninsula. Comes in a 12cm standard planter.
Really Easy To Look After
- Water once every 1 to 2 weeks
- Let the soil dry out between each time you water Mr or Mrs Aloe
- Pop your Aloe Vera plant in a place with lots of light
- That is pretty much it. Sit back with your feet on the table & watch this beautiful green creation grow in all of its glory!
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Air Purifying
- Heals sun & kitchen burns
- Ancient medicinal purposes
- Can survive a drought
- Likes to be placed next to red wine
- Looks damn great
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room