Little Green Guide
A Little Bit About Me
A beautiful little succulent from the heart of the Asian desert. This cute indoor plant doesn’t mind whether it is in the sun or in the shade & is extremely easy to maintain. With long, bright, banana-like leaves the Afro Puff Indoor Plant is the perfect addition to any beautiful space, home or office.
Really Low Maintenance
- Pop in any space with even a little bit of sunlight
- Allow the soil to dry between watering
- Water once every 2 weeks
- Avoid over-soaking the soil
This Plant is Amazing. Find Out Why!
- Beautiful green banana shaped leaves
- Extremely easy to look after, just water every 2 weeks
- From the heart of the Himalaya mountains
- Loves to be placed next to a Gin & Tonic, preferably with your feet on the table.
Where To Put Me?
Fool-Proof Guide to Keeping Me Alive!
- Living Room